Written by Arturo Fernandez Montoro
- Develop applications faster using frameworks
- Integrate videos, sound, and images into your iPhone applications
- Work with data using SQL and AJAX
- Write code to integrate your own applications with famous websites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Flickr
- These practical recipes include code and screenshots offering a clear step-by-step guide using different frameworks
Cocoa and Objective-C Cookbook
Written by Jeff Hawkins
Overview of Cocoa and Objective-C Cookbook
- Develop Cocoa applications using advanced UI concepts
- Implement the latest Objective-C features and incorporate them into your applications
- Debug Cocoa applications using advanced tools and techniques
- Add advanced animation and multimedia to your Cocoa applications
Core Data iOS Essentials
Written by B.M.Harwani
Overview of Core Data iOS Essentials
- Covers the essential skills you need for working with Core Data in your applications.
- Particularly focused on developing fast, light weight data-driven iOS applications.
- Builds a complete example application. Every technique is shown in context.
- Completely practical with clear, step-by-step instructions.
Flash Development for Android Cookbook
Written by Joseph Labrecque
Overview of Flash Development for Android Cookbook
- The quickest way to solve your problems with building Flash applications for Android
- Contains a variety of recipes to demonstrate mobile Android concepts and provide a solid foundation for your ideas to grow
- Learn from a practical set of examples how to take advantage of multitouch, geolocation, the accelerometer, and more
- Optimize and configure your application for worldwide distribution through the Android Market
Android Application Testing Guide
Written by Diego Torres Milano
Overview of Android Application Testing Guide
- The first and only book that focuses on testing Android applications
- Step-by-step approach clearly explaining the most efficient testing methodologies
- Real world examples with practical test cases that you can reuse
Anyone interested in obtaining a free review copy in order to review the book in preferably under 2 weeks time can contact Packt’s online marketing representative Shaveer at email@example.com with the subject line “book name- review request”. It can be for more than 1 book as well.